The church of Most Holy Mother’s Birth in Miloševac was built in 1870. This year contradicts the date frequently cited in literature that it was built by Johan Kroger in 1842.
It was designed in Classicist style as a single nave building with a dome. It is divided into altar apse in the east, a nave with rectangular choirs and a narthex with a gallery and bell tower in the west. The features of the facade treatment architectural – decorative elements such as a pitch - and roof garland, a frieze and blind arcades with pilasters, as well as single lancet window and accentuated portals.
Exceptional artistic unit in the church are the icons on the altar partition designed in Classicist style, the work Nikola Marković, a fresco – painter from Požarevac. The church walls are featured by a special effect of unifying the space with a painted marble imitation – a so called marbleizing, a floral – geometrical ornament which follows architectural elements and decorated medallions.
The church has valuable items of liturgical books, plates and icons.