Saint Paraskeva Church in Porodin was built between 1869 and 1872 and is located in the village center.
It is of a single – nave base with a small altar apse in the east, side choirs and a bell tower next to the west façade. Spatially it is divided into an altar and a nave whose west aisle with a gallery took over the role of a narthex. The decorative façade design is extremely modest. It is featured with a design of architectural elements in a form of a roof garland, extended and arched single lancet windows, blind oculi and niches, and a motif of a small cross in the east façade designed in plaster. A special attention is paid to the design of the west façade with a dominating bell tower.
The altar space is divided with an iconostasis partition from the nave; it is designed in a Classicist style with Baroque decorative elements application. The icons on it were painted by artists from Sombor Dimitrije and Zarija Martinović in 1892. Four paintings of side choir walls were painted by a Russian immigrant Todor Farafanov in 1938.
The church keeps valuable examples of icons, liturgical books and plates, as well as pieces of church movables.