The church of Saint Parascheva in Veliko Orašje was built in 1890, replacing an older sacral building. Its spatious port consists of a wooden bell tower, a building of a parish home and a small chapel with a spring erected in 1929.
It was designed as a single nave construction, divided into anave extended to an altar apse on the east side and choirs in the north and south side. A narthex with a gallery and a bell tower was additionally built in 1969. The façade decoration is very modest and based on two pitch garlands, single - and double lanced windows on the bell tower and portal entrance.
An exceptionally valuable painting unit consists of icons on an iconostasis partition designed in Classicist style. Members of a famous painter family Marković, Milija Marković with his brother Ivan and sons Radovan and Nikola are noted as atrists who painted those icons during 1884. The fresco – painting in the church is of a later date.
The church has valuable items of movable icons, liturgical books, plates and pieces of ecclesiastical movables.