Holy Trinity Church in Žagubica was built in the period between 1873 and 1875 in the town centre. It was designed in the Romantic historicism style. It is of a single – nave base with an altar apse, side apses and a bell tower. Spatially it is divided into an altar, apse and a narthex with gallery above which there is a bell tower. The facades are accentuated with portals design as well as window holes in the shape of single lancet windows and an oculus which are rimmed with evenly arranged pieces of red brick. A special attention is paid to west façade design.
A high altar partition was designed in Classicist style with an application of Baroque – rococo gilded decoration. Nineteen icons, the work of an artist Nikola Marković from 1874, are arranged in three zones. The interior north and south walls as well as conchal choirs had twenty – three painted figures of Saints which were repainted by the end of XX century.
The church has valuable examples of movable icons, liturgical books and applied Art items, as well as church movables. East of altar apse in the port, there is a huge tombstone in a form of roadside tombstone dated from 1826.