The Church Of Holy Trinity in Vranovo was built in 1893. According to some data, it was designed by a project copy of architects Jovan Ilkić and Aleksandar Bugarski dated back in 1883 for the church in Žlni near Knjaževac, but unlike this one, the church in Vranovo has a massive bell tower above the west front.
The combination of elements of Serbian and Byzantine architecture with a visible influence of Hansen’s school made the Vranovo church into a single nave building of modest dimensions. It is spatially divided into a nave with an altar apse attached to it from the east side; above the west front there is a massive bell tower of rectangular shape. The façade treatment is defined by polichromy is attained by alteration of horizontal zones of red and beige color, as well as by modest treatment of window holes in a form of single windows, double windows and entrance portals.
An iconostasis partition of Classicist style dominates the interior of the church. Its icons are created with the oil on canvas technique by an unknown author.