The church of Saint Gabriel in Kusadak, also known as Pinosava monastery, was built in place of an old log church in the period between 1841 and 1847, in oak woods three kilometers away from the village center.
It was designed as a single nave building, divided into a nave and an altar space extension in the east and a narthex with massive Baroque bell tower in the west. It belongs to the group of rare sacral buildings made of stone during XIX century in this part of Serbia. The façade decoration is featured with a cordon garland and a roof garland with accentuated window holes zone and pilasters linked with stylized Saracen arches. A special attention is paid to the west and north stone carved portals design; they are decorated with a geometrical and floral ornament.
Marble tombstones are set in the church plinth, on the east and west façade and witness the grave place of Miloje Popović Djak, Vujica Vulićević – the knez of Smederevo nahija and the colonel Ranko Majstorović, a member of the Soviet Serbian.
The old iconostasis was painted by Janja Moler in 1832, but it was replaced with a tall altar partition made by a Debar master Nestor Aleksijević with his sons in 1929/31. The church keeps valuable liturgical books and objects. Among these, a golden chalice particularly stands out; it was a gift from the sons of Vujica Vulićević in 1844, as his redemption of sins. The church – goers house is in the north-east, and it is supposed to have been built in the same period as the church was. It is of a rectangular base, designed on the brick foundations carrying half – timbered oak tree construction with a four – sloped roof covered with tile. The church – goers house dimensions are 11,25 x 3,85m.