The church of Saint Elijah was built in 1901 in the village center, according to the project of the Ministry of Construction.
It was designed in a style of Serbian Medieval and Byzantine architecture renaissance. Its base is formed as a single – dome, triconche building of a simple type with a bell tower in the west. It is divided into a nave which extends to an altar space in the east, conchal choirs in the north and south and a narthex with a bell tower in the west. A rich façade decoration features with architectural elements in a form of profiled pitch garlands, a roof garland, blind arcades friezes, pilasters and single and double lancet windows and a rosette. The west façade is especially singled out by the entrance portico in a form of a canopy and a huge double lancet window above which there is an encrypted year 1901 in a plastered medallion as the year of construction.
After the building of the temple had been finished, a tall altar partition designed in a Classicist style with Baroque – rococo wood carving elements was set. It is interesting that on this occasion a Vršac painter Živa Radak was a person said to have set the iconostasis, while the icons are the work of a Czech artist. The painting of this iconostasis is at a very high level owing to the mastery skills of its author. The icons are arranged in three zones (so called forces). The first zone consists of throne icons, the second covers the icons with the images from the Great Holidays force, while the last one keeps the icon of The Holy Trinity and six medallions with the Saints.
Wall painting is brought down to painting the surfaces by imitating marble and designing decorative geometrical – floral ornaments in order to accentuate architectural elements.
The church keeps valuable movable icons, liturgical books and plates from XIX century and pieces of church movables.