Saint Prophet Jeremiah church in Braničevo was built in the period between 1874 and 1876 in the village center.
It was designed in the Classicist style with an application of Baroque and Romanticism elements. It is of a single – nave base with an altar apse in the east, side choir apses and a bell tower in the west. Spatially it is divided into a single part altar space, a nave with shallow rectangular choir space and a narthex with a gallery above which there is a bell tower. Façade decoration features with design of architectural elements such as pitched and multi – profiled roof garland, as well as pilasters between which semicircular niches with window holes accentuated with profiled details are formed. The west façade is of more simple design, defined as a gable wall whose form is the same as with niche profiling where portal and single lancet window are set. Its dominating element is a massive bell tower at the top.
Fourteen icons on a lower iconostasis partition designed in Classicist style were painted by Dimitrije Posniković in 1877. The evidence is a preserved inscription on the inside of the iconostasis partition. The fresco – painting in the church is of a later date.
The church has valuable examples of icons, liturgical books and plates. There are two icons standing out from the individual icons which date from 1838 and are the work of a painter Arsenije Jakšić.