The church of Holy Ascension in Golobok was built in 1894 and is located in the village center.
It is a single nave base building, spatially divided into a nave and a single altar extension in the east, a narthex and a gallery with a bell tower above, in the west. A modest façade decoration is featured with accentuated roof garlands and narrow archivolt profiling above the window holes and portals. On both sides of the portal of the west façade there is a niche with a depicted Holy Ascension and Holy Trinity.
The altar space is separated from the nave with an iconostasis designed in the Classicist style with Baroque elements. The icons are painted in the oil on canvas technique and are the work of an unknown painter.
The church of Holy Ascension in Golobok keeps a few movable icons, liturgical objects and books from XIX century.
In the memory of the Golobok heroes fallen in the Liberation Wars between 1912 and 1918, a white marble monument with the listed names of the soldiers was erected in the port in 1923.