The log House of Dragoslav Pašic in Miloševac was originally located in the place of today’s church port, and then relocated in 1870. It was built in the middle of XIX century as a trifurcate house of Šumadija style and represents a very rare example of rich type of a plain log. It belongs to a developed house type – “a house” with two rooms, porch and another small room which is a kind of an enclosed doksat.
Its rectangular 9,00х7,30m base lies on the old dimension brick foundation; the construction is half – timbered with a composite made of 10cm thick oak piles and covered with tile. The ceiling was made of profiled shashovac.
This house is one of the oldest and most valuable objects of this type still remaining in this area.