The house belongs to the national architecture and was built in the half of XIX century as a storey object with a perforated cellar in a part of the ground floor and a confined porch on the south side of the storey. The rectangular dimensions are 12.10x7.70m. The bases are made of brick, the walls are of half-timbered construction with a composite mud, it has a four – sloped roof covered with reclaimed roof tiles. The eave is about 1m long and edged with shashovac nailed-up with huge forged nails to rafters and joists.
The ground floor was used for stables and the upper floor was used as living space but soon the ground floor was turned into a living space too. The house was renovated in 1912, when it acquired the face it bears to this day. In the same year the joinery, damaged parts of the construction, roof cover and storey glass porch were replaced.
In a period immediately after the Second World War the house served for the purposes of a police station.